When you saw the theme, what kind of “what-ifs” came to mind? Were they mostly positive, exciting what-ifs?
- What if that person I really want to see gets to visit me?
- What if that challenge I’ve been facing has a significant break through this week?
- What if I’m given enough money to cover my child’s college tuition or my retirement?
OR, were they more along the lines of …
- What if someone I love needs medical attention?
- What if I don’t get married, carry this baby to term, or make it home before a loved one dies?
- What if this situation never gets better?
This week we are going to come at this theme from several angles and then meet Thursday 6pm EST at The Grove. We look forward to seeing what God stirs in you this week.