This is the part of our Velvet Ashes Online Retreat weekend where we circle up from around the globe and share our Retreat experiences. We’re so excited to hear about your time! One of our favorite responses so far has been from Cecily who says:
“Whenever I do these retreats, I wonder how the retreat can be for anyone but me because the way God speaks to me is SO personal. It is like it is only for me! He is an amazing God, how He ministers so intimately to each one of us.”
That is what it is all about. This Retreat sets the table, invites you to come, and trusts that God is going to show up in a very personal and intimate way for you. And now we want to hear about it.
So gather around, imagine we’re all together in our comfy pants eating chocolate, and let’s talk. Here are some questions to get us going, but feel free to share whatever you’d like.
– How was your heart coming into this Retreat?
– How did God meet you during this time?
– What was his gentle whisper to you?
– What impacted you from the Scripture meditation?
– How was the exercise experience? What was it like to merge exercise and prayer? How did God meet you there?
– What touched you from the testimonies?
– How did you like praying in color? What word or phrase did you use?
– Describe your experience with Centering Prayer. Was it new to you? How was it?
– Was it meaningful for you to draw/color Psalm 27:8?
– What did you think of the Fixed Hour Prayers? Are you interested in making that part of your daily life?
– What is your major take-away from the Retreat?
– What do you think it means for you to “return slowly”?
We look forward to processing with you in the comments. And don’t miss our Live Chat conversation (the next best thing to being together in real life!).
Sunday April 30 at 9:30pm EST – sign up here
Monday May 1 at 9:30am EST – sign up here